1. User Agreement
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All content, materials, and features available on our website, including but not limited to articles, video tutorials, quizzes, forums, customized training plans, and success stories, are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any content, materials, or features without our prior written consent.
3. User Conduct
By accessing or using our website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any illegal, unauthorized, or harmful activity.
- Do not transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or the servers or networks connected to our website.
- Do not engage in any activity that could damage, disable, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of our website.
4. Third-Party Content
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse, control, or assume any responsibility for any third-party content, advertisements, products, or services. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any third-party content, advertisements, products, or services.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. Any reliance you place on our website or the information, content, materials, or features available on our website is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use our website.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our website at any time, with or without cause, and without prior notice or liability.
10. Governing Law
12. Contact Us
Thank you for visiting Puppy-Training-Solutions!